A cell group is a gathering of believers, they meet for an hour and half , in a place and at a time that is convenient for the group. They meet for the following purpose:
• To know each other intimately
• Commit to be accountable to each other
• Worship together
• Learn the Bible together
• Pray as a group
• To be witnesses of Christ, through mutual care (John 13:34) and the preaching of the gospel.
• Minister to each other’s needs
• Use their gifts/ to give for the benefit of the greater body.
The idea is to enable the church partners to belong to a small community of believers and participate in meaningful fellowship. Where there is an opportunity to build personal relationships that are mutually enriching. Cell groups create an environment of love, acceptance, and forgiveness which is healthy for one to grow as an active member of the Church.